- $30 for the Virtual Bridge Run Week - Adults
- $20 for the Virtual Bridge Run Week - 18 & Under on 9/20/2020
Sponsorship & Wellness Partner Opportunities:
Why participate in the Lake Michigan Credit Union Bridge Run (in a normal year):
In addition to enjoying a great course and race experience, here are a few other reasons to sign up to join us on September 20:
- all participants will receive a race shirt (sizes only guaranteed if you register prior to September 1)
- aid stations on both courses featuring Gatorade & Water, with GU energy packets on the 10 Mile course
- numerous spirit stations on both courses to help give you energy as you go
- post race food & refreshments for all finishers
- chip timing provided by Classic Race Management
- a portion of your race entry fee is donated to our charity partners, with over $10,000+ raised last year
- finisher medals for both the 10 Mile & 5K!!
- pacers for the 10 Mile to help you achieve your goal
- cash prizes for top 3 finishers and overall masters winner
- in 2016, voted Top 50 Road Races in Michigan by MLive
- in 2016, named Top 10 Fall Road Races in Michigan by MLive
- for 2020, the 10 Mile is part of the Road Runners Club of America Michigan Championship Series
We will be using an active leaderboard on the RunSignUp page where registered participants can input their times.
In order to maximize the funds we are able to provide to our charity partners, no refunds will be provided for any reason including event cancellation due to inclement weather, injury, or otherwise. You are able to transfer your race entry to another individual for a $5 fee that will be donated directly to our charity partners; however, transfers must be made by September 1, 2020. Transfers will not be allowed after September 1. No refunds will be offered for individuals switching from the 10 Mile to the 5K and those switching to switch from the 5K to the 10 Mile must pay the price difference.
2019 Course Maps:
We are working with the City of Grand Rapids to determine the best route for 2020 based on construction projects. Stay tuned, but in the meantime reference the 2017 routes as we will try to keep as much of the road routes as possible.
The route maps above approximate their miles based on the assumption that runs aren't closed and you running against traffic. When the course is measured, we take the shortest distance from the start to the finish, which is why there is a variance between the maps and the mileage on the race day.