PACKET PICKUP & LATE REGISTRATION:
- September 13, 2019 (Friday) at Gazelle Sports: 4pm to 7pm
- September 14, 2019 (Saturday) at Gazelle Sports: 10am to 1pm
- Sunday 15, 2019 (Sunday) at Rosa Parks Circle: 6am to 7:30am (there will be NO late registration, just packet pickup)
Cash, check, and credit cards will be accepted. Gazelle Sports is located at 3930 28th Street in Grand Rapids. Our friends at Gazelle Sports will not be able to help you pick up your bib and shirt before the posted times. You are able to pick up packets for others, as long as you have their name and birthday.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE:
- 6am: packet pickup starts (there will be no late registration)
- 7am: gear check opens
- 7:30am: packet pickup closes
- 7:50am: National Anthem
- 8:00am: myTeam Triumph starts the 10mile
- 8:05am: 10Mile Run Starts
- 8:15am: 5K Run/Walk Starts
- 9am: Award Ceremony for 5K starts
- 10am: Award Ceremony for 10Mile
- Strollers are welcomed.
Dogs, rollerblades, and skateboards are not allowed.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING:
There are a variety of places to park that are near Rosa Parks Circle. If you are traveling from out of town, put this address into your GPS: 135 Monroe Center NW, Grand Rapids. With the exception of Monroe Center, roads for the Bridge Run won't close until 8am. If you are traveling 131 north or south, we recommend using the Pearl Street Exit. If you are traveling 196 East or West, we recommend the Ottawa Avenue Exit.
All of the on-street parking at the meters will be free on Sunday morning, as well as some of the surface lots. If you are looking for a parking ramp, we recommend lots LC, MCR, & OF for easy access in and out. Use the City of Grand Rapids Parking Map to plan your parking. When you are looking at the map, Rosa Parks Center is at the intersection of Monroe Center and Pearl.
Want to warm up before the race AND save money on parking? Consider parking on the West Side and walking or taking the free DASH bus to Rosa Parks Circle. Area Lot 9 (250 Seward Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504) and Area Lot 7 (301 Mt Vernon Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504) offer $2 all day parking and you can hop on the DASH bus at one of the convenient stops at the lots.
Google direction links for the West Side lots are: