- $45 for the 10 Mile Run (18 & younger on 9/15/2019 - $35)
- $30 for the 5K Run/Walk (18 & younger on 9/15/2019 - $20)
- $20 for the Virtual Event (5K or 10 Mile)
Starting September 1:
- $50 for the 10 Mile Run (18 & younger on 9/15/2019 - $35)
- $35 for the 5K Run/Walk (18 & younger on 9/15/2019 - $20)
- $20 for the Virtual Event (5K or 10 Mile)
Click to download a paper registration form!
(must be postmarked by 9/7/2019!)
Sponsorship & Wellness Partner Opportunities
PACKET PICKUP & LATE REGISTRATION:
- September 13, 2019 (Friday) at Gazelle Sports: 4pm to 7pm
- September 14, 2019 (Saturday) at Gazelle Sports: 10am to 1pm
- Sunday 15, 2019 (Sunday) at Rosa Parks Circle: 6am to 7:30am (there will be NO late registration, just packet pickup)
Cash, check, and credit cards will be accepted. Gazelle Sports is located at 3930 28th Street in Grand Rapids. Our friends at Gazelle Sports will not be able to help you pick up your bib and shirt before the posted times. You are able to pick up packets for others, as long as you have their name and birthday.
Official results will be printed and posted at Rosa Parks Circle on race morning. They also can be accessed online from our friends at Classic Race Management at https://runsignup.com/Race/Results/27375/#resultSetId-129372.
Why participate in the Lake Michigan Credit Union Bridge Run:
In addition to enjoying a great course and race experience, here are a few other reasons to sign up to join us on September 17:
- all participants will receive a race shirt (sizes only guaranteed if you register prior to August 1)
- aid stations on both courses featuring Gatorade & Water, with GU energy packets on the 10 Mile course
- spirit stations on both courses to help give you energy as you go
- post race food & refreshments for all finishers
- chip timing provided by Classic Race Management
- a portion of your race entry fee is donated to our charity partners, with over $10,000+ raised last year
- finisher medals for both the 10 Mile & 5K!!
- pacers for the 10 Mile to help you achieve your goal
- cash prizes for top 3 finishers and overall masters winner
- in 2016, voted Top 50 Road Races in Michigan by MLive
- in 2016, named Top 10 Fall Road Races in Michigan by MLive
- in 2017, the 10 Mile is part of the Road Runners Club of America Central Region Championship Series
- in 2018, the 10 Mile is part of the Road Runners Club of America Central Region Championship Series
- for 2019, the 10 Mile is part of the Road Runners Club of America Michigan Championship Series
Race Day Schedule:
- 6am: packet pickup starts (there will be no late registration)
- 7am: gear check opens
- 7:30am: packet pickup closes
- 7:50am: National Anthem
- 8:00am: myTeam Triumph starts the 10mile
- 8:05am: 10Mile Run Starts
- 8:15am: 5K Run/Walk Starts
- 9am: Award Ceremony for 5K starts
- 10am: Award Ceremony for 10Mile & GR Race Series Starts
Strollers are welcomed.
Dogs, rollerblades, and skateboards are not allowed.
- Cash prize:
- $150 for overall first place male & female competing in 5K & 10 Mile
- $100 for overall second place male & female competing in 5K & 10 Mile
- $50 for overall third place male & female competing in 5K & 10 Mile
- $100 for overall first place masters male & female competing in 5K & 10 Mile
- Gift cards from Gazelle Sports to first ($20) and ($10) second place in each age group for 5K & 10 Mile
- Commemorative gift to the top three finishers in each age group
Age groups: 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24...65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & older
Brought to you by RunGR, this year we will be offering pacers for the 10Mile! There will be two pacers per group, starting at a 7 minute mile through a 12 minute mile (the time limit on the course) every 30 seconds (ie: 7, 7:30, 8...12). The pacers will be from the running club, RunGR and will help you reach your goal!
DIRECTIONS & PARKING:
There are a variety of places to park that are near Rosa Parks Circle. If you are traveling from out of town, put this address into your GPS: 135 Monroe Center NW, Grand Rapids. With the exception of Monroe Center, roads for the Bridge Run won't close until 8am. If you are traveling 131 north or south, we recommend using the Pearl Street Exit. If you are traveling 196 East or West, we recommend the Ottawa Avenue Exit.
All of the on-street parking at the meters will be free on Sunday morning, as well as some of the surface lots. If you are looking for a parking ramp, we recommend lots LC, MCR, & OF for easy access in and out. Use the City of Grand Rapids Parking Map to plan your parking. When you are looking at the map, Rosa Parks Center is at the intersection of Monroe Center and Pearl.
We will again be offering gear check, which will allow you to drop off clothes that you won't need while you are running/walking. While we will have grocery size bags available race morning, feel free to bring your own small bag. Look for the big Gazelle Sports truck as that is where we will be conducting gear check. Please have your bib number visible as that is how we are labeling all of the items. While volunteers will be in the truck from start to finish, please do not leave anything of value in your bags. Gear check will open around 7am and stay open until 10:30am on race morning.
In order to maximize the funds we are able to provide to our charity partners, no refunds will be provided for any reason including event cancellation due to inclement weather, injury, or otherwise. You are able to transfer your race entry to another individual for a $5 fee that will be donated directly to our charity partners; however, transfers must be made by September 1, 2018. Transfers will not be allowed after September 1. No refunds will be offered for individuals switching from the 10 Mile to the 5K and those switching to switch from the 5K to the 10 Mile must pay the price difference.
Post Race refreshments:
We are happy to provide ALL finishers with great post-race refreshments. In addition to water and Gatorade, we will have milk, yogurt, bananas, apples, cookies, and bagels. Our hope is that with these refreshments you are able to recover from your race and get yourself home for your celebration meal!
2019 Course Maps:
We are working with the City of Grand Rapids to determine the best route for 2019 based on construction projects. Stay tuned, but in the meantime reference the 2017 routes as we will try to keep as much of the road routes as possible.
The route maps above approximate their miles based on the assumption that runs aren't closed and you running against traffic. When the course is measured, we take the shortest distance from the start to the finish, which is why there is a variance between the maps and the mileage on the race day.
AID STATIONS & Mile Markers:
We will have aid stations on both courses that will offer water and Gatorade. At or near these aid stations will be medical personnel or a physical therapist. On the 5K course, the aid station will be just past the 1.5 mile mark. On the 10Mile, you will have aid stations just before mile 1, just after mile 2, just before mile 4, just after mile 6, just after mile 7, and around mile 8.5. Gu will be provided just before mile 4, ahead of the aid station to give you time to consume it and then grab water.
Each mile will be marked with a marker. Both courses will be lead by a cyclist.